Wednesday

Great handmade gift ideas from etsy.com

If you are a femenine girl with a romantic perspetive or you are a romantic boyfriend, this is a great gift idea from etsy.com!
They are whimsical designs and together I am sure they would look beautiful, what do you think?
I really like the concept of this two girls from etsy, I discovered reconstructionist looking for cute bloomers for my dresses, and she has a link to Imyourpresent in etsy she has truly AWESOME leggins that are super in style this season.

I am sure you will love to stay at home, cozy and stylish and wearing this outfit this holiday season!

Loves


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my bloomers! And I am *in love* with imyourpresent! Love your style, sweetie, and I love your shop and your folksy, feminine clothes!