Saturday

Bohemian Art must continue as Work is a Fiesta in Life

Y el Arte debe continuar... como dicen por ahi algunos artistas;

 In this Life, What I work with is #mexicanembroidery  and I do sell #finequality #mexicantextiles on the other hand what I #Design are #newmexicanpieces with #handmade #embroidery I do not "copy other designers work" and I do not reproduce #indigenousembroidery 

I photograph Indigenous embroidery and I post them online since a decade ago... a #mexicandress for me is a piece to love which means respect and appreciate centuries of tradition.

#Mexico is a country with many diversity in embroidery and in my shop there is a taste of my country, and the traditions that we have as well there is authentic #MexicanDesign from me and from authentic artists I admire, the embroiders and other creators for #oaxacadress or #mexicanblouses that are indeed #vintagemexicandress as Vintage made with techniques only a true bohemian soul will recognize.

The Mexican contemporary folk art styles I have been adding, along my creativity since years ago are also Mexican, because I am Mexican and if you confuse my design with traditional is an honor but notice is not for reproduce that will be a lack of respect for Mexico, 

please respect my work, and our work, give the credit if you use my photography or at least ask for permission, do not copy traditional styles to sell them in "mass produced" shops, to the "other" "cases" is up to you.

I still have "little people" around, those,  growing that -I- feel I want -still- to be an example for them... 

someone for them to admire because of her Integrity and Ethics.

 And customers  that I admire because they look as happy as they could be wearing a Mexican Dress, and of course My work is not done alone, and engineer does not work alone?

there is many people around, but at the end, someone will be "the face" for it. 
And that is me #aidacoronado (and yes the peacock photography is my business card And well I need to order more from moo which downloads it from my web or flickr.com/aidacoronado ) 😉😘💌 besos and happy holiday season!!! #mexicandresses #shipping

Bohemian Art must continue as Work is a Fiesta in Life,

How can you be bohemian with out being sensitive?
And how can you love fiestas with out appreciating Life?

Love from Mexico

Aida Coronado


Instagram @AidaCoronado
https://instagram.com/p/Ba5Pl17DGGU/
www.Facebook.com/AidaCoronado
Pinterest @AidaCoronado
www.Flickr.com/AidaCoronado
www.twitter.com/AidaCoronado

Gracias!

Aida Coronado



visit our store we are adding new feature unique and gorgeous Mexico Designs




Aida Coronado | Designer | Galeria Mexico

No comments: